It is the time of the year when the entertainment industry is conducting a festival of movies (Philippine-made) called Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF), during Christmas season, and no foreign movies are being shown.
Here are the movie list which are official entries for this December’s MMFF 2011:
- Enteng ng Ina Mo – a collaboration of a fantasy-action-packed and family adventure of the season, featuring seasoned thespians in comedy, Vic Sotto and Ai-ai de las Alas.
- My Househusband (Ikaw Na!) – starring the reel-to-real couple, Judy Ann Santos and Ryan Agoncillo.
- Ang Panday 2 – starring action star-turned-senator Bong Revilla on its second installment on the adventure of this famous legendary smith.
- Segunda Mano – produced and starred by the former Presidential daughter/television host Kris Aquino, showcasing the mystery and horror of buying secondhand dresses, bags and accessories. A horror flick to watch for, so, they say.
- Shake, Rattle & Roll 13 – a horror trilogy that will always give us goosebumps and chills plus the screams once you see it.
- Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow – a drama entry starring seasoned protagonists Gabby Concepcion and Maricel Soriano plus handful of young stars.
- Manila Kingpin: The Asiong Salonga Story – a movie filmed in black and white retelling the true-to-life bio of the so-called Robinhood of Tondo, Manila.
Enteng Ng Ina Mo
My House Husband
Ang Panday 2
Shake, Rattle & Roll 13
Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Manila Kingpin: The Asiong Salonga Story
The awarding ceremony, MMFF Annual Awards Night (best actor and actress, best in supporting roles, etc.) for this MMFF 2011 will be on December 28, 2011 at New World Resort Hotel.